1. Using the left navigation panel, select "Stakeholders".
2. To the right of the stakeholder you wish to terminate, select the three horizontal dots and from the related actions - select "Terminate User".
3. Enter the required fields that appear in the terminate stakeholder page including the Termination Date, Termination Type, and New Relationship of the stakeholder. If you wish to associate the stakeholder with an alternate email address - select "Add Another Email" and input the new email.
Once filled, select "Next" to proceed with the termination.
4. If there are any securities you may be asked to confirm the repurchase deadline. If you wish to overwrite the value - hover over the repurchase deadline and input the new date. Select the checkbox to confirm that the last day to exercise/repurchase is correct for each security and click "Next" to confirm.
5. In the last step, you will be asked to confirm the information inputted throughout the termination. Once you have confirmed it is correct, proceed by selecting "Terminate Stakeholder".
If you have noticed an error inputted, please select edit in the top right of the information boxes to return to edit mode.
6. You have now terminated the stakeholder and you will now see the new relationship type next to the stakeholder.
7. If you would like to see the details regarding the termination, using the three horizontal blue dots to the right of the stakeholder select "View User Details" from the expanded actions.
8. You will be able to see the changes reflected that have been entered throughout the termination. If you wish to see the details regarding any securities held by the stakeholder, you may be able to select from the securities at the bottom of this screen by clicking into the security.
Please sign in to leave a comment.